Where is the time format at for CB?

13 years 2 months ago #152263 by sfraise
Where is the time format at for CB? was created by sfraise
I'm trying to get the time format on my site in %I %M %P format, I was able to do this for Joomla in the language file but I can't find it for CB.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #152376 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Where is the time format at for CB?
CBs date format is configured within CB configuration on the general tab. You can select from a list of pre-defined formats. If you need something more specific you'll have to alter the core files at the following location.

IN: administrator/components/com_comprofiler/controller/controller.default.php
ON: Lines 1092-1109

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #152386 by sfraise
Replied by sfraise on topic Re: Where is the time format at for CB?
Excellent will take a look at the controller file, it's the time that I need to tweak, want 12hr instead of 24hr, thanks again.

13 years 2 months ago #152406 by sfraise
Replied by sfraise on topic Re: Where is the time format at for CB?
I couldn't find any time variables in the controller file, just the date variables that are called in the admin back end configuration settings.
I need to know where the time variables are actually at so I can change them from 24 hours to 12, it should look something like %H, %M, %P

13 years 2 months ago #152588 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Where is the time format at for CB?
The formatting is inevitably controlled by the function cbFormatDate inside of comprofiler.class.php. There you will be able to change the time format as well as the date format directly; I don't fully recommend this as this would hardcode a new format. I don't recommend making such core edits; please keep in mind your edits will be lost when you upgrade CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn