Integration with AEC

13 years 2 months ago #152317 by nkitson
Integration with AEC was created by nkitson
I cannot seem to get the logic flow for AEC and Community Builder to work as desired despite reading numerous different methods. At the moment, if you go to select PayPal subscription on a'Starter Pack' plan, it takes you to the registration form. Providing you fill in the form successfully, you are sent an e-mail to activate your account. Once you activate the account it takes you back to the site and says you may now login, which you can and then you are just taken back to the homepage rather than being able to select your plan and pay.

I have the Plans First and Integrate Registration fields set to Yes on AEC but cannot seem to get it so that if a user selects the plan, they register, activate their account and may then proceed automatically with the payment process. I would really appreciate your help as this has become an important business requirement?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #152318 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Integration with AEC

nkitson wrote: I cannot seem to get the logic flow for AEC and Community Builder to work as desired despite reading numerous different methods. At the moment, if you go to select PayPal subscription on a'Starter Pack' plan, it takes you to the registration form. Providing you fill in the form successfully, you are sent an e-mail to activate your account. Once you activate the account it takes you back to the site and says you may now login, which you can and then you are just taken back to the homepage rather than being able to select your plan and pay.

I have the Plans First and Integrate Registration fields set to Yes on AEC but cannot seem to get it so that if a user selects the plan, they register, activate their account and may then proceed automatically with the payment process. I would really appreciate your help as this has become an important business requirement?

What do the AEC folks say about this?
Sorry, I have no experience with AEC and cannot really address your question.

(without wanting to sound like a salesman, if you have an important business need then you should consider CBSubs if possible)

13 years 2 months ago #152321 by nkitson
Replied by nkitson on topic Re: Integration with AEC
I have not had a response from them yet. Is there away though that the activation link can be modified or the process can be changed so that when a user clicks the activation link they are logged in automatically and taken to a specific page?

13 years 2 months ago #152330 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Integration with AEC

nkitson wrote: I have not had a response from them yet. Is there away though that the activation link can be modified or the process can be changed so that when a user clicks the activation link they are logged in automatically and taken to a specific page?

Nothing out of the box for auto-login as you describe.

But the CB Login module has a redirect parameter and CB Configuration also has a first visit redirect parameter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nkitson

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.577 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn