[SOLVED] CB Login Displayed twice on home page

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #152957 by cpetitclerc73
[SOLVED] CB Login Displayed twice on home page was created by cpetitclerc73
Displayed on the login to my site home page the community builder login username and password is displayed twice and I cannot figure out how to configure the second one.
I know where mod_cblogin in modual manager is and can configure that one but cannot figure out where the second login in located. Yes the default Joomla Login is unpublished.
The site is www.safetycomplete.ca to see what I am talking about. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I had a look at Configuration Manager / Registration Tab and the Show login on registration page = no.
If I unpublished the CB Login Module in Joomla Module Manager the bottom login in the syndicate footer disappears (Where I have CB login Module positioned.) Its the top login that is the question mark.
Also when I make changes to the CB login module it seems to reflect both logins i.e. showing / not showing icons. The problem is that I do not want the login positioned in the article area and want to keep it in the footer. So finding how and where to position and / or un-publish the second lo-gin is a pain. I've also unpublished and republished all I could see in the field /list and plugin management area. I may try re-install of CB and see it it makes a difference as well and uninstalling the Joomla Login Form module.
Also the original Joomla login form is unpublished and is/was positioned in the syndicate footer as well. Not sure why there is a login showing up in the article area.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #152963 by nant
My guess is that its template related.

What template are you using?

What happens if you switch to the default Joomla template?

13 years 1 month ago #152990 by cpetitclerc73
Replied by cpetitclerc73 on topic Re: CB Login Displayed twice on home page
The template was created in Artisteer. I will try a default Joomla Template and get back on that.I have to use an Artisteer Template or configure the Artisteer one if that is the issue.
Just for the record I unpublished all modules and Plugins in Joomla and refreshed the login screen and no luck with the double login problem but I did however solve the Forgot Username/Password problem. It would get you to enter your email and then tell you needed to log in first. I unpublished System SEF (What ever that plugin does?) and now it workd. Must be a bug in CB if that one is a core Joomla plugin.
I also uninstalled / re-installed CB with no luck.

13 years 1 month ago #152995 by cpetitclerc73
No Luck on the core Joomla Template. Still the same problem.
Using Joomla 1.5
CB 1.3
PHP 5

13 years 1 month ago #153024 by nant
Took a quick look - it is your template that appears to be causing the issue.

Try installing some template that was not created with Artisteer.

I didn't see the joomla default template on your site to test for you.

13 years 1 month ago #153026 by cpetitclerc73
I did test with a default template from Joomla and still the same problem. We belive it is that certain modules and articles / buttons set too high and some of them need to be made public. I will post the resolution when its solved. Thanks for your help.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.512 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn