11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #197092 by mougias
Replied by mougias on topic Re: Integrating GroupJive with Kunena
hmm seems attachment skipped 2 of them. here's the other 2:

img809.imageshack.us/img809/3851/ts1bp.png

img861.imageshack.us/img861/8300/ts4q.png

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #197097 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Integrating GroupJive with Kunena
Look at ts2.png. You'll notice "Clans" isn't published. Yet it's the parent forum for all your other forums. Please publish it and it should resolve your issue. The GJ Tools check should've caught that and told you access wasn't correct; will need to review to ensure it's working properly.

[UPDATE]: I see, only the top level category access is checked. I've added a bug ticket to fix this with 2.5.2. For now you need to manually publish the category as tools check won't tell you it's unpublished.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #197101 by mougias
Replied by mougias on topic Re: Integrating GroupJive with Kunena
My apologies for that. I should have noticed. I also checked in that one parent category that was checked out just in case.

However, my issue was not resolved. I still can't create a new topic. Also, nothing to fix in tools again.

11 years 11 months ago #197245 by krileon
Ensure all of GJ Kunena forums are published within Kunena and it should work just fine. Sorry I can't confirm your issue. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and can take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #197266 by krileon
I see was able to find the issue. I've created the below bug ticket for further investigation for next release. It's due to the category nesting.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3434

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn