[SOLVED] Need assistance with CB Subs and CB Conditional

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #258344 by gadgetsrule99
Let me start with versions - believe I have the latest for the combination I need to run:
Community Builder: 1.9.1
CB Subs 3.0.0
CB Conditional: 3.0.12

Here is my requirement:
The membership subscription has 3 options:
a) Individual
b) Company
c) corporate

Corporate subscribers have two members
Corporate subscribers have four members

I have set it up so it's tabbed (stepped) registration

So I have two extra tabs "Company" and "Corporate"

Based on the selection on Tab 1 (subscriptions)

I want to either hide the two extra tabs (for individuals) or show the related extra Tab based on the subscription selection "Company" or "Corporate"

Now this is where I am starting to get stuck - Placing the condition on the (lets pick one) "Company" tab - there is no "subscription plan" field so I have to us "Custom" - "Value"

Now for the problem - in the next section "Value" what should the value be?

I tried "get_PLAN_ALIAS" equal to "company" but it's not working

Any suggestion / recommendation / advise will be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance
Danie

Great Falls eBusiness Solutions

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #258385 by krileon
CB Conditional can't condition based off CBSubs plans. CBSubs it self can condition to hide fields, but it's not going to be able to hide the step by step tab created by CB Conditional.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #258415 by gadgetsrule99
Replied by gadgetsrule99 on topic Need assistance with CB Subs and CB Conditional
Thanks Kyle - just tested and using CBsubs "Hides fields at registration:" under Workflow for a plan will do what I need - thanks for your pointer.
Danie

Great Falls eBusiness Solutions
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn