Blog WYSIWYG editor not showing properly

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #258527 by kinwolf
Blog WYSIWYG editor not showing properly

On the website, we offer 2 editors to members, the default one and JoomlaCK. But there is a problem with JoomlaCK and CB Blogs, there is a huge display problem on the CB Blog page

In the "Intro" section and full blog sections the editing window is tiny.

I am not sure if the problem is on CB side or JoomlaCK, but I started here since we have no problem with JoomlaCK in every other parts where it is called.

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #258549 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Blog WYSIWYG editor not showing properly
The width, height, cols, and rows are being sent to the API fine. So I can't see a reason for it to be tiny other than the huge toolbar display taking up the majority of the view. A width of 400 and height of 200 are sent to Joomlas editor API with cols 40 and rows 7. Looks fine with all core editors and JCE in my tests. Your editor should be able to override these sizes though I believe. Have you tried a different editor to see if it's displaying fine?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 1 month ago #258590 by kinwolf
Replied by kinwolf on topic Blog WYSIWYG editor not showing properly
It's only with JCK. I tried TinyMCe and JCE and both are fine. I'll send them an email.

9 years 1 month ago #258609 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Blog WYSIWYG editor not showing properly
You first screenshot looks fine and am not seeing any issue. Your second screenshot seam to likely be a jQuery issue with the editor failing to load, which you should be able to see by pressing F12 and checking the console while viewing the page. Sometimes Editor Extension buttons can cause weird behavior so you may want to try disabling some of those buttons below the editor.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn