9 years 5 days ago #262456 by ecweb
Replied by ecweb on topic Help with cron and mailer
Ok - keep me posted with progress.
hopefully it can be resolved soon?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #267056 by ecweb
Hi Kyle,
I'm back after upgrading to CB Subs 4.0.0.
Still the mailer appears to be dead - I am currently testing with a user whose plan expires in 7 days.
I have setup a mailer ID #101 that has conditions that meet this user's subscription.
Yet, when I click on automation settings and use the urls to process the mailers, nothing happens. No user is added to the queue, and no email is sent.
It would be good if this issue could be solved as it is a core function that we need to have working on the web site.
I thought it had been fixed in the latest version!

8 years 9 months ago #267101 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Help with cron and mailer
You need to have latest CB 2.x and CBSubs 4.x nightly releases installed. Both can be found below.

CB 2.x:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build

CBSubs 4.x:
www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

If after updating the issue persists please PM super administrator login credentials and can take a look again to see what else could be causing this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 9 months ago #267131 by ecweb
Yes of course I have both updated to the latest version.
I'll pm you the details.

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #267999 by beat
Kyle has escalated the issue to me some time ago already, and I would first like to apologize for my own delay in investigating the issue and replying here.

I could now reproduce locally the issue of the test mailer that wasn't working on your site, which was a different case of our test-cases. And also fix it!

Tomorrow's nightly release of CBSubs (and in particular of CBSubs mailer integration plugin) fixes the bug.

Thanks for your patience. As soon as tomorrow's nightly is released, we'll add a link here to download it (you will need to upgrade CB to 2.0.10 (or better, nightly) and CBSubs to the tomorrow's nightly version).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

8 years 8 months ago #268000 by ecweb
Replied by ecweb on topic [SOLVED] [#5416] Help with cron and mailer
excellent - thanks Beat!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.570 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn