login

8 years 6 months ago #270934 by naboman
login was created by naboman
hi.
Can I use another url instead of "User Profile (mandatory!)"?

When I want to access to user area:
www.montear.com/area-usuario
if I'm not login, I have this:

but I'd need to have this (www.montear.com/component/monteros/?view=fichavistamonteria&%3bmid=198):

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #270958 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic login

Can I use another url instead of "User Profile (mandatory!)"?

Not sure what you mean. No, that URL is mandatory. It is the only URL for accessing profiles.

if I'm not login, I have this:

That's due to the viewing user not having access to profiles. You could use CB Auto Actions with a Redirect action acting on the onBeforeUserProfileAccess with User set to User and Access set to All Non-Registered Users then adjust the redirect url to whatever you like. This should redirect away non-logged in users. CB Auto Actions however requires a professional subscription.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #270961 by naboman
Replied by naboman on topic login
ok, thx!!

any tutorial to do this with autoactions?

8 years 6 months ago #270996 by krileon
This exact use case? No, but we've some tutorials below in addition to some videos. However, CB Auto Actions is not available with an Advanced subscription; you would need a professional subscription for this to work.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITgC7McQcw0Sli1qfSUQGwmflzi

The alternative is to modify the core code and hardcode in the redirect in comprofiler.php, but I can not provide help regarding this as we do not support core edits.

You could also try not having a public and published Joomla menu item to CBs profile page and instead have it marked Registered to let Joomla access controls block access to the Itemid, but this may cause issues with other things that depend on that Itemid.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

8 years 4 months ago #275364 by naboman
Replied by naboman on topic login
I need when user goes to login form:
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=login&Itemid=779

redirect to another url

I tried with your advise but nothing happened

thx
Attachments:

8 years 4 months ago #275423 by krileon
You would need a redirect action on the onBeforeLoginFormDisplay trigger. However, you appear to be using a significantly out of date release of CB Auto Actions and likely older CB release so I've no idea if that trigger even exists on your install.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds