Not receiving admin notification of new user registration

8 years 3 months ago #275558 by libby
Hi
I have updated to 2.0.12 (with Joomla 3.4.6) and I am not receiving notifications when a new user registers.

I have the super user account set to received admin emails and the users are receiving emails so the email functionality is working.

In Joomla user manager, the admin is set to receive notifications.

Is there something I need to enable within Community Builder?

Thanks

Libby

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago #275588 by krileon
Run user synchronization within CB > Tools. Please do not use Users > Manage. Only use CB > User Management. Your user could be out of sync. Next within CB > Configuration > Moderation ensure "Send Moderators Email" is set to "Yes" and ensure your users usergroup falls within the "Moderators View Access Level" access level. I recommend creating a new View Access Level, select the usergroups you want to be CB moderators, then specify it for "Moderators View Access Level".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 months ago #275613 by libby
Hi
I have done this, just the settings are such that the registrations are self-confirmed. We just want to know when new registrations are made, not to confirm them, just for information.

I have gone through your suggestions and I am still not getting notifications. Is it possible?

regards
Libby

8 years 3 months ago #275665 by krileon
Within CB > User Management try sending a mass mailer email to your admin and see if they receive that. Could be an issue with emails to that email address. If possible try a different email address. You can also try Joomlas notification within User > Manage > Options by setting "Notification Mail to Administrators" to "Yes".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn