Featured Members Request

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #212292 by Josh Lewis
Featured Members Request was created by Josh Lewis
It would be great if there was an option to be able to have featured members. Kinda like how one can feature an article in the click of a button. It could display the user image and the username. Perhaps either a menu item or a module could be used to display the featured member(s).

This would be great if your trying to give recognition to members who have done a great job on your site. You could also use it for contests like "The contest winners are..." (featured members)

Hope this is considered, it would be a great addition to Community Builder.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #212305 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Featured Members Request

Josh Lewis wrote: It would be great if there was an option to be able to have featured members. Kinda like how one can feature an article in the click of a button. It could display the user image and the username. Perhaps either a menu item or a module could be used to display the featured member(s).

This would be great if your trying to give recognition to members who have done a great job on your site. You could also use it for contests like "The contest winners are..." (featured members)

Hope this is considered, it would be a great addition to Community Builder.

I believe there are already such modules.

software4joomla.com has one.

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #212394 by Josh Lewis
Replied by Josh Lewis on topic Re: Featured Members Request
I appreciate your reply. I been aware of there module for quite some time. However, in there case it requires you to change out the user id each time you change the member. If it was like articles, it would be a lot easier to change featured members in a click of a button. ;)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn