PDF from userlist

1 year 6 days ago #333256 by rbuelund
PDF from userlist was created by rbuelund
I often use the user list from CB in connection with other things. It would be nice to either be able to download it frontend as a csv or to be able to generate a pdf from the list in frontend. Right now it is not possible to even copy the list to eg a spreadsheet, as it then only is pasted in one column.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 6 days ago - 1 year 6 days ago #333257 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PDF from userlist
If you personally only need this and not other users viewing from frontend I suggest just using the export feature in CB > User Management. I doubt we'll add something like this to frontend anytime soon as I don't see much use for it for regular users.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 days ago #333258 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic PDF from userlist
Problem in backend is that i get the value of eg a dropdown field and not the label - which I need. But ok - I will then have to edit it manually :-)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds