I think the site is really cool- and you?

17 years 10 months ago #15509 by ffaabbss
Hi Community!

I think it is time i get some more opinions on my site and the community features!

Here is my link www.ffaabbiiaann.de

Login on the bottom of the site with testing/testing. user menu on bottom of page.

There are many features like first login redirection, like own profile gallery, own gallery2 album (all rss), own blog (only mamblog so far), post own news directly, own link directory, submit links to link section, gallery2 ratings, comment each article for every user, discuss articles on forums for registered users, newsletters subscriptions, own guestbook, site guestboook, admin wordpress blog with rss, tutorials in German for howto use community features published on frontpage (tell me what you think), flyspray integration in footer menu (users can post bugs and feature requests), faq section,...

better blog feature still needed.

I would appreciate many extensive reviews.. i think the site is worth it;) and if you don't think so, let me know why please!
Critical voices apreciated very much as well!

thx
fabs

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #15563 by mediaguru
Replied by mediaguru on topic Re:I think the site is really cool- and you?
I like your design. The header is so big that it takes up much space for content but it's still cool.

CB/Joomla golf site: www.thegolfspace.com
Geek/joomla site: www.tkserver.com

Check out my Joomla/CB projects:

* LIKE thumbs up system for "liking" content items
* Karma - CB user rating system
* Golf Score Tracker
* Jitter - status update system. "What's on your mind?"
* CB Author Plug - Shows CB author link and avatar in content items. J1.5 compatible and very customizable!

Found on my web site or in the Joomlapolis Directory !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn