Life Stories Network (www.lifestoriesnetwork.com

8 years 10 months ago #265607 by sylvanr
Life Stories Network is a place to reflect and document your life in more than 140 characters and beyond a transient status update. Here, you will find the framework to tell a real story- YOUR story from the beginning to now, and everything in between. Here, you will organize a lifetime of people, events and places.

Baby Boomers are approaching retirement or already in retirement. Many of them have old letters, photographs, 8mm films, Super 8mm films, audio recordings, emails, and various files from their own lives which are scattered in boxes, hard drives, old email accounts, Facebook galleries, Youtube accounts and elsewhere. Many Baby Boomers would like to organize their various media and files into a coherent story of their lives. "Life Stories Network" is for the purpose of bringing order to the chaos of our memories. It is a place to tell your story in chronological order, starting from your family's ancestry, your birth and then your "life stories."

Of course, you don't have to be a Baby Boomer to use "Life Stories Network." You can start documenting your life at any point in your life and then keep adding to the story as you continue living your life. You can keep these stories private, share theme with family and friends of your choosing or make them available to the public.

All of us are mortal. Who will tell YOUR story? Do the remnants of your life just end up in cardboard boxes in someone's garage, eventually destined for the landfill? "Life Stories Network" offers an alternative. Even if no one else reads your story, YOU will enjoy putting those stories in order, reflecting and reminiscing as you do so. Your children and grand children will love being able to revisit the chapters of your life.

Not sure how it works? The developer has written many stories from their own life that you can read as examples at www.lifestoriesnetwork.com. You can see how various media is integrated into the stories and how the stories are sorted out by year and decade.

Please visit Life Stories Network and give feedback and comments.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #265873 by sylvanr
I noticed that most of those joining my site are Russian?

I haven't really promoted the site much at this point as I am still beta testing but been getting hits and members. I'm just not sure why so many are Russian???

8 years 10 months ago #265880 by nant

sylvanr wrote: I noticed that most of those joining my site are Russian?

I haven't really promoted the site much at this point as I am still beta testing but been getting hits and members. I'm just not sure why so many are Russian???

Maybe spammers?

Suggest you use CB Antispam.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn