B2B Business Club - 400 Members moving quickly

17 years 3 months ago #29202 by Nigelcopley
Business 4 Brunch is a business to business community site. started developing it in September 2006 and have already 400 members.

the site boasts Joomla as its base with a strong CB integration whcih makes the site what it is. There are a host of features on this site which mean a real credit to all teh developers out there.

Keep up the good work guys/girls, without you none of this would be possible.

there have been some paid components and some free, around 50/50 but i think it's money well spent and should this site start to generate an income I think I would b more than happy to invest in some project developments

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #29211 by KurtSteiner
Replied by KurtSteiner on topic Re:B2B Business Club - 400 Members moving quickly
Hi Nigelcopley,

what should i say? Your site looks impressive!

It looks VERY professionell and, to be honest, i`m a little bit jealous:blush:

Be sure, i will take a closer look and try to find out how you have done some things working like this:angry: ;)

Hopefully you would answer some of my stupid questions?:silly:

Bottom line
absolutly great - for me a beacon projectB)

sunny regards from Germany

BERND (Kurt Steiner)

17 years 3 months ago #29217 by Nigelcopley
Replied by Nigelcopley on topic Re:B2B Business Club - 400 Members moving quickly
I have taken inspiration from a number of places and have found that whilst FREE Open source is great, there are some components / add ons which you just have to buy. The one great thing is that i have probably spent around $400 on things with a lot of time spent modifying the code to ensure I get the results I need.

I'm no programmer but I've certainly learnt a lt on this project.

Nigel

:woohoo:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn