hugsfordrugs.com

17 years 2 months ago #30125 by ivnj
hugsfordrugs.com was created by ivnj
Thsi is my site.

www.hugsfordrugs.com/ts/joomla1012/.

I just need a title where it says company name top left. I forget where to change that.

Also I need a few more forum categories and boards.

But it's pretty mnuch complete. Except...

I really like the look d4j did. But the forums part is not too impressive looks wise.

Login as guest4 and hugs12345. It's just a test account so don't wory. When I login the search box for the forums and the other 4 tabs in the same line squish together.

I don't want a new theme. But nobody at d4j is responding. Should I just look for a new theme. Or is it really not to bad the way it is right now.

Thanks,
ivnj

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 2 months ago #30136 by Switch
Replied by Switch on topic Re:hugsfordrugs.com
The problems can be fixed.

The company name is probably set in the template itself. Look in the template index.php

I can't replicate the error myself, works fine in Opera.

Have you tried moving the search postion below the login module.

Also, you need to set a background for your forum component, when viewed in Opera I get the body background as opposed to the forum background.

17 years 1 month ago #30175 by ivnj
Replied by ivnj on topic Re:hugsfordrugs.com
Move waht? I goto admin. Clcik on Menu and Main Menu. Move search from 9 to number 4. But the position of the box doesn't change.

Thanks,
ivnj

17 years 1 month ago #30200 by ivnj
This sucks. I figured it out. But I changed the position of the search and cblogin. Now search and cblogin are on the bottom. But there is 3 search now. 1 bottom. 2 forum. And 3 the one that was always top right next to login.

That search and login top right won't disappear. I even unpublished login and it won't disappear.

Thanks,
ivnj

17 years 1 month ago #30271 by ivnj
I'm not very good with coding. In index it was hard coded. I figured out how to get rid of the search and login hard coded in. See

hugsfordrugs.com/ts/joomla1012/screenshot.jpg

Now just help me with one thing.

It looks great finally. Everything is set. I just need to fill up all the gaps. Where the white areas used to be. Not delete the nice red background, But just fill in the gaps.

hugsfordrugs.com/ts/joomla1012/index_modify.txt

That is a modify of the index page. .txt only so you can see the text cuz php won't allow me to link to. it.

Look a t that. Can anyone help me fill in the gaps.

Thanks,
ivnj

17 years 3 weeks ago #32451 by bjraines
Replied by bjraines on topic Re:hugsfordrugs.com
I really like your site. Maybe I can contribute in some way.
There should be a community building section here where community builders help community builders build their communities by joining and participating.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn