OurBabySteps.com

16 years 1 month ago #58148 by Byrd
OurBabySteps.com was created by Byrd
Just completed this site. It has been designed as a social networking site for parents and parents to be. The goal is to get people sharing information on raising kids based on their experiences. I have used a number of extensions along with a modified rockettheme template.

www.OurBabySteps.com

Features include:
Community Cook Book
4,000+ Baby Name Database
Baby Picture Contest
Toy Recalls

Personal Profiles
Forums
Groups
User Journal
User Scrapbook
Connections
Autowelcome
Private Messaging
and a whole lot more.

Check out the site and register, let me know if you find any bugs or have suggestions for additional features. All the support is appreciated. Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #58153 by victune
Replied by victune on topic Re:OurBabySteps.com
Look very nice.
Found to issues:
1. RokNewsFlash make Javascript error at forum page.
2. Forum modules give you Fatal error. check this link for example:
ourbabysteps.com/index.php?/Comments-Suggestions/12-Can-I-sell-his-old-clothes.html#12

Regards,
Victor.

16 years 4 weeks ago #59551 by Byrd
Replied by Byrd on topic Re:OurBabySteps.com
Updated the site so that it loads faster, and so that there are no more errors. I also added a classifieds section so parents can sell their old baby items. As well as added a ticker section so that members and visitors can track pregnancies, birth dates, etc.

16 years 4 weeks ago #59552 by Byrd
Replied by Byrd on topic Re:OurBabySteps.com
Updated the site so that it loads faster, and so that there are no more errors. I also added a classifieds section so parents can sell their old baby items. As well as added a ticker section so that members and visitors can track pregnancies, birth dates, etc.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn