Social networking resource extended CB profile !!!

15 years 11 months ago #62260 by radio
Hi this is my knew website :

www.joomlaplazza.com

Joomla! 1.0.15 Stable, Lamp

CB, GroupJive, Fireboard, mamblog, Jom Comment, CB advanced search, Ja submit, DS-Syndicate

Custom extension for community builder profile that allows much greater profiling options.

many more hacks and mods!

Its a Social networking resource center for joomla but its also a social networking site in its own right. We aim to improve joomla as a platform for creating social networking sites. Hopfully there will be some custom development in the future but right now we just trying to get the site up and running and hopefully recruit a team.

If you want to join a community that aims to improve joomla as a basis for social networking then please sign up!

what do you think?

Post edited by: radio, at: 2008/05/04 23:58

Post edited by: radio, at: 2008/05/05 01:12

Interested in improving Joomla as a social networking platform? If yes join joomlaplazza.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #63088 by Lightme
I like the graphics on it, nice done.
Its still a lil basic can see there's still
work in progress. Next too that a question
how do set the profiles open for public?

Oh and yes Joomunity as you claim on your site
is commericial its still free.

Our site: wwww.livingbyfaith.nl

Post edited by: Lightme, at: 2008/05/17 16:06

15 years 9 months ago #67281 by hthiess
HI!

I really like the look. It's clean, streamlined, and easy to read. I think something like this would be so easy for my members to use. I'm particularly interested in your section for streaming videos. I couldn't find a profile that had uploaded any video, so I couldn't see how it looked.

I'm going to go ahead and register on your site to kind of walk through the process.

I am a little overwhelmed with the myriad plug-ins to make CB what I want. So I hope that looking around your place can help clarify what I need.

15 years 9 months ago #67295 by hthiess
OK, I signed up and your site and so far I really love it. Which means, I want it. ;)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn