Issues with \libraries\CBLib\CBLib\AhaWow\View\RegistryEditView.php on line 3317

8 years 3 weeks ago #278912 by jmes
Hello,

I'm currently wanting to try out Community Builder on localhost, prior to my employer buying the full version for their site. Unfortunately I'm encountering issues prior to me being able to use it. All parts of CB fail to work.

When going to the Configuration page, I am unable to see anything other than a long list of errors. I hope someone can help. Here is an example:

Warning: Parameter 3 to CBLib\AhaWow\View\RegistryEditView::_form_custom() expected to be a reference, value given in ...joomla\libraries\CBLib\CBLib\AhaWow\View\RegistryEditView.php on line 3317

Warning: Parameter 3 to CBLib\AhaWow\View\RegistryEditView::_form_list() expected to be a reference, value given in ...joomla\libraries\CBLib\CBLib\AhaWow\View\RegistryEditView.php on line 3317

Warning: Parameter 3 to CBLib\AhaWow\View\RegistryEditView::_form_list() expected to be a reference, value given in ...joomla\libraries\CBLib\CBLib\AhaWow\View\RegistryEditView.php on line 3317

It's probably something really easy I've missed out - however I've searched everywhere for an answer.

Any help is much appreciated. I can then begin testing prior to purchase.

Thanks,
James

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 weeks ago #278924 by nant

jmes wrote: Hello,

I'm currently wanting to try out Community Builder on localhost, prior to my employer buying the full version for their site. Unfortunately I'm encountering issues prior to me being able to use it. All parts of CB fail to work.

When going to the Configuration page, I am unable to see anything other than a long list of errors. I hope someone can help. Here is an example:

Warning: Parameter 3 to CBLib\AhaWow\View\RegistryEditView::_form_custom() expected to be a reference, value given in ...joomla\libraries\CBLib\CBLib\AhaWow\View\RegistryEditView.php on line 3317

It's probably something really easy I've missed out - however I've searched everywhere for an answer.

Thanks,
James

No idea - something went wrong.

Suggest you intsll latest CB 2.0.13.

8 years 3 weeks ago #278929 by jmes

nant wrote:

jmes wrote: Hello,

Thanks,
James

No idea - something went wrong.

Suggest you intsll latest CB 2.0.13.

Unfortunately that's the one I have installed. I've also tried with previous versions, but the same error occurs but with a different line (relating to the same line in the same place).

I'll have to try something else - I'm stumped!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn