Didn't know where to post this

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #326333 by Tolodine
[#8708] Didn't know where to post this was created by Tolodine
I am getting an error in the core product. I am not going to buy support or other modules if I can't even get the core product to work correctly.

I am getting the below error when I try to click on a user in user management in the Community Builder. This is a fresh install of Joomla 4 and the newest community builder.

An error has occurred.
0 Failed opening required '/httpdocs/components/com_users/models/profile.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php80/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php80/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php')

I took out the full path after 'required' because it shows my users id on the webpage host but I looked in the path it specifies and that file does not exist.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago #326335 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Didn't know where to post this

Tolodine wrote: I am getting an error in the core product. I am not going to buy support or other modules if I can't even get the core product to work correctly.

I am getting the below error when I try to click on a user in user management in the Community Builder. This is a fresh install of Joomla 4 and the newest community builder.

An error has occurred.
0 Failed opening required '/httpdocs/components/com_users/models/profile.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php80/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php80/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php')

I took out the full path after 'required' because it shows my users id on the webpage host but I looked in the path it specifies and that file does not exist.

The error message is not coming from CB - it's directly from Joomla (com_users).

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #326369 by Tolodine
Replied by Tolodine on topic Didn't know where to post this
The user management in Joomla is working fine. I can modify any user I want through it. It is only when I use the community builder user management that I get the error. I can also add users through the CB user management just fine. It is only when I go to edit one.

2 years 6 months ago #326373 by Tolodine
Replied by Tolodine on topic Didn't know where to post this
I troubleshot the code for you.

In the file /httpdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcore/cb.core.php on line 5491 and 5493. The file and class the code is calling no longer exists in Joomla 4. It used to exist in Joomla 3.

require_once ( $_CB_framework->getCfg( 'absolute_path' ) . '/components/com_users/models/profile.php' );

$model = new UsersModelProfile();

So it seems this part of the code is deprecated.

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #326380 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Didn't know where to post this
Have added a bug ticket to fix. Thank you for providing your findings.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8708

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 6 months ago #326383 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Didn't know where to post this
This is now fixed in latest available build release of CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn