Config menu item not accessable in Mambo 4.6.5

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #189626 by aht961
Hi,
I have installed CB 1.2.2 to Mambo 4.6.5 without problems. I needed to install the older version since my service provider uses php 4.4.9-0.dotteb1 version.

I have 2 issues which I cannot sort out any how and would be very pleased if somebody could kindly help. I can see the new component under the component and modules and could access the admin menu. I can use it (add fields, tabs, register, accept membership etc) except :

1) whenever I try to access the configuration menu, I get an internal server error. Every time I need to make a change, I need to add it manually in the ue_config.php file. And I could not find any where the possible parameters used in the config file.

2) When I go to the CB.login module and try to see/define the parameters, alI I have there is an empty parameter text box area. No log in/out redirection links, nothing.

Is there any chance that this could be solved or is that all due to using the aged php 4.4?

Regards.
A.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #189648 by nant
PHP 4 is dead and long gone - ask/force your provider to upgrade.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #189664 by aht961
Thanks for the quick reply. I need to wait for a possible upgrade on the side of the service provider. Meanwhile could somebody provide me with two parametes that I could manually enter in the properties page (I assume they should be written in the ue_config.php file) - or is there any guide page from which I could see the parameters used in the config file?

ps: at the moment there is one redirect parameter which effects the redirection after registration.

1) Redirecting to an URL after login
2) Redirecting to an URL after logout

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.570 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn