which blog?

17 years 3 months ago #27426 by diane
which blog? was created by diane
Hi, folks. I'm building a site with Joomla and CB and joomlaboard and flashchat and GB2 photo gallery. I want to add a way for members to each have their own blogs and I need whatever I use to work with Community Builder and all that other stuff. So far everything talks to everything.

Recommendations of Blog component are very very welcome.

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 2 months ago #28869 by magesan
Replied by magesan on topic Re:which blog?
Same question here.

17 years 2 months ago #28895 by diane
Replied by diane on topic Re:which blog?
I've started with mamblog but really don't care for it at all. Has anyone found a way to use wordpress with CB in Joomla? I search for info but am seeing contradictory responses.

Thanks.

17 years 2 months ago #28972 by Trimud
Replied by Trimud on topic Re:which blog?
I`m trying it with UHP2, but there are limitations in the trial component and I don`t want to pay for it.

Is there any way to bridge wordpress with Joomla and CB?

Thanx ina advance :)

16 years 10 months ago #36593 by jdbaok
Replied by jdbaok on topic Re:which blog?
I am trying to find a copy of Mamblog to download. Theyard.org seems to be dead. Does anyone have a copy they could send me?

16 years 2 months ago #55098 by jhayann1
Replied by jhayann1 on topic Re:which blog?
I too, am looking for a blog component but am fearful of compatibility issues. Mojoblog at joomlify.com seems to be a decent looking joomla blog, based on wordpress. I've heard rumors though about mojoblog and CB not playing nice with each other or something...

Has anyone installed and used CB with mojoblog, and if so -- how is it working for you so far? I think I will attempt to install/configure it this week and see if I end up pulling my hair out. :unsure:

Post edited by: jhayann1, at: 2008/01/25 08:33

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn