VirtueMart Integration?

17 years 11 months ago #12142 by doctorlife
Replied by doctorlife on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
Me too :),

In special what I'm looking for (with integration) is also to have into one portal a big store that show and permit to users to buy from a lot of shops (my customers shops).
So each customer manage his own shop (that he can have at low cost) and Portal have back a small % from each cart.

Have you understand me ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #12473 by gsbe
Replied by gsbe on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
beat wrote:

If your client has a reasonable budget for this, you can PM me. The costs to do this could be shared :)

Beat, please consider creating a proposed budget for the creation of this plugin. The folks that have pledged already can then divide the total cost and finally turn this integration into a reality. Many thanks!

Post edited by: gsbe, at: 2006/05/12 09:20

Open Source Matters to us @ nuthinwerked.com
gigcalendar.net
: the world's first free solution for maintaining a touring calendar for Joomla!

17 years 11 months ago #12945 by king.lui
Replied by king.lui on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
Perhaps we should post a project on www.joomlancers.com/

I know, my english seems a little .. unusual .. but really, it's not bad, it's only a bavarian version :whistle:

17 years 11 months ago #12956 by masyomo
Replied by masyomo on topic Re:VirtueMart Integration?
king.lui wrote:

Perhaps we should post a project on www.joomlancers.com/

If Beats too busy then yeah perhaps. Maybe the first thing to do though is to make a summary of all the features/functions ppl would need from it so that Beat or another developer can provide a quote.

For us we would need it to:

Integrate CB & Virtue Mart
Require any user to enter their details only once eg. register all info through CB
Allow people to pay through Virtuemart without having to register for the site (obviously no need to store their details if they don't want to register!)
Allow for people to pay for a subscription to the site using Virtue Mart & after payment being automatically being granted 'Registered' or 'Author' status
Automatically expire subscritions & allow for old members to renew their subscriptionms after they've expired

17 years 11 months ago #12958 by king.lui
Yes, great. The only thing:

masyomo wrote:

Allow for people to pay for a subscription to the site using Virtue Mart & after payment being automatically being granted 'Registered' or 'Author' status

i have a free registered status and an payed premium status, so i need an automatically granted "premium" status, that was created with jaclplus. so that status must be variable.

Post edited by: king.lui, at: 2006/05/16 21:52

I know, my english seems a little .. unusual .. but really, it's not bad, it's only a bavarian version :whistle:

17 years 11 months ago #13010 by king.lui
Perhaps we should stop this 2 threads here and open a new one like 'Integrate VirtueMart with functions to charge for membership'?

1. VirtueMart Integration?
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,1475/catid,20/limit,6/limitstart,36/

2. Best way to charge for membership
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,9934/catid,18/limit,6/limitstart,42/

I think, there are many, which are interested, but so it's difficult to find the thread.

I need urgently such a functionality and otherwise i will code a hack for my system.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn