Complete compatibility with Joomla 1.0.11!?!?

17 years 6 months ago #19811 by ins0mniak2000
Complete compatibility with Joomla 1.0.11!?!? was created by ins0mniak2000
I don't want to go through the same problems I had while upgrading to Joomla1.0.10. Is this version completely compatible with Joomla 1.0.11?

is there anything I need to do to make sure that it continues to work including the plug-ins after the update?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 6 months ago #19898 by Gabe
I have in the moment problem with avatar upload it not function.

As I know in the past it function it must be a problem with Joomla 1.01.11

17 years 6 months ago #19900 by beat
ins0mniak2000 wrote:

I don't want to go through the same problems I had while upgrading to Joomla1.0.10. Is this version completely compatible with Joomla 1.0.11?

is there anything I need to do to make sure that it continues to work including the plug-ins after the update?

You can safely update to Joomla 1.0.11 (check the short list for known problems on joomla forums, there is one file to change for a last-minute bug in joomla mambot edits).

As a matter of fact, the CB testteam has tested all Joomla 1.0.11 beta and RC versions for compatibility with CB, and given feedback to joomla core team, and i was also involved in Joomla 1.0.11 through my role in Joomla workgroups. :)

Joomla 1.0.11 is a highly recommended critical security upgrade.

ALL sites should IMMEDIATELY be updated to Joomla 1.0.11.

Apart from the mambot edit, which is fixed, there is nothing which should refrain you from updating immediately.

Joomla 1.0.11 is a big improvment in security, as it adds multiple lines of defense against hackers, when properly configured (read carefully the www.joomla.org front-page article instructions).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn