Can't make modules to appear in CB profiles

17 years 6 months ago #20096 by nbf78
Hi all,

I am trying to make a module appear in the main page and all the profile pages in CB listing.

But when I am creating the module and have to choose which pages the module should appear, CB listing doesn't appear in the menu list. Maybe because it is a link.

I have Joomla 1.0.9 stable and CB 1.0.1. The module was appearing fine before the CB security update. We also recently disabled 404SEF as we were having problems with CB Adv search component.

Is there a way around? I hope I am clear.

Thanks!!!

Post edited by: nbf78, at: 2006/09/03 17:10

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 6 months ago #20140 by nant
Try deleting the CB Lists menu item and recreating it.
See if this helps.

17 years 6 months ago #20141 by nbf78
Hi Nant,

That didn't help. Actually none of the menu items which are links appear in the menu list while editing a module. If CB listing was not a url, I wouldn't have that problem I guess.

Thanks for your reply.

Post edited by: nbf78, at: 2006/09/03 17:52

17 years 6 months ago #20149 by nant
URL links still appear.
I looked at this site and the item appears just fine.

17 years 6 months ago #20151 by nbf78
Oh ok!! Thanks for the info. Then this is a bigger problem. Will dig deeper then.

Really appreciate your continued support. Thanks!!

17 years 6 months ago #20152 by beat
First of all (specially if PHP settings register_globals is ON on your site), update urgently to latest Joomla and other components critical security releases.

btw. They also include bug fixes in the menu area.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn