All CB info on one page

18 years 4 months ago #2160 by cchhita
All CB info on one page was created by cchhita
Hi Everyone,
I am trying to configure CB for my needs but cant seem to find the solution I am looking for!
All I want is the ability to display a list of staff members, their photo, title, office phone number and mobile number and email all on one page!!
I do not want a user who comes on the site to have to click on the link to see more info to be able to get this detail!
Is it possible to do this?
At present, I can only create a User List that have 4 fields... i.e. photo, email, name, title... All I want to do is add their contact ph numbers to this page and that is it.

Also, I want the ability for ONE admin user to have the ability to make changes to all profiles from the Frontend...

I cant find a solution to either of these two questions!
Does anyone know how this can be done?

Cheers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #2182 by JoomlaJoe
Replied by JoomlaJoe on topic Re:All CB info on one page
With regards to the User List...yes you can add as many fields as you'd like. The 4 entities in the list editors are actually representative of columns and not fields...you can add as many fields into a single column as you'd like.

As for admin's being able to edit user profiles via the front end...this is not currently possible. Feel free to log a feature request and dev.joomla.org.

JoomlaJoe *The developer formally known as MamboJoe*
CB Core Team

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn