Errors when click cb config

18 years 4 months ago #2263 by Figster
Errors when click cb config was created by Figster
The install went great until i clicked the admin>components>Cb> configuration.

I get these errors above and below the configure work space- loks like this- :

[code:1]
Notice: Undefined variable: output in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 625

Notice: Undefined variable: status in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 625

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 625

Notice: Undefined variable: status in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 626

Notice: Undefined variable: output in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 627

Notice: Undefined variable: output in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 633

Notice: Undefined variable: status in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 633

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 633

Notice: Undefined variable: status in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 634

Notice: Undefined variable: output in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 635[/code:1]
Then MY WORKSPACE
and then more notices:
Notice: Undefined variable: output in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 625

Notice: Undefined variable: status in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 625

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 625

Notice: Undefined variable: status in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 626

Notice: Undefined variable: output in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 627

Notice: Undefined variable: output in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 633

Notice: Undefined variable: status in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 633

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 633

Notice: Undefined variable: status in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 634

Notice: Undefined variable: output in /home/sweetd73/public_html/bikergear/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 635[/code:1]

All the errors seem to have something to do with imgToolbox.class.php from line 625 to line 635 here is what my code looks like for those lines:
function testIM(){
exec('convert -version', $output, $status);
if(!$status){
if(preg_match("/imagemagick[ \t]+([0-9\.]+)/i",$output[0],$matches))
return $matches[0];
}
unset($output, $status);
}
function testNetPBM(){
exec('jpegtopnm -version 2>&1', $output, $status);
if(!$status){
if(preg_match("/netpbm[ \t]+([0-9\.]+)/i",$output[0],$matches))
return $matches[0];
}
[/code:1]

It looks to me this is for a conversion from an older version to the new version- just guessing- I am doing a fresh install with the newest version CB2 My mambo install is also the newest version 4.5.3 and is a fairly fresh install, the only new components added are the virtuecart and CB.

Can I just comment that code out?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, The Figster

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #2267 by rick
Replied by rick on topic Re:Errors when click cb config
Not sure since I don't use Mambo but the manual states "CMS Compatibility
Version 1.0 RC2 of CB is compatible with Mambo versions 4.5.0.x, 4.5.1.x and 4.5.2.x and
also with Joomla 1.0.x. No plans exist for support of future Mambo releases. Joomla 1.1
support will be available via a subsequent CB release."

As you stated that you are using Mambo 4.5.3 this could be a problem.

Rick

Running:
Joomla! 1.0.7 Stable
Community Builder 1.0 rc2
SMF 1.1 RC2

18 years 4 months ago #2279 by Figster
Replied by Figster on topic Re:Errors when click cb config
Thanks Rick, I overlooked that tid bit of info, your right that could be the problem. I think I will try and comment that section out and see what happens.

Thanks for your response.

Jim

18 years 4 months ago #2280 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Errors when click cb config
Even though CB 1.0 RC2 has not been officially tested with Mambo 4.5.3 there have been some posts on this forum that indicate that it is working just fine. Search and ask them if they had problems.

18 years 4 months ago #2286 by Figster
Replied by Figster on topic Re:Errors when click cb config
Thanks Nick. I have been weeding through the forums, have not ran accross anyone with this problem yet. I will keep searching.

I tried commenting it out and kept gettin undefined errors, so I uncommented everthing, and now I am getting parsing errors, thought I put it back the way it was... arrrrrrrg:blink:

Thanks for the responses.

Figster:)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn