How to get the stuff you have

18 years 3 months ago #2632 by Nomax5
How to get the stuff you have was created by Nomax5
I am sorry for raising so many posts, it is all very new to me.

Some of the features you have on this site I think are built in to Community Builder or plugins and some may be specific to this site. so if it’s okay I would like to list the things I like and perhaps someone knowledgeable can tell me if the feature is Core – Plugin or Hack or just for this site.

On your home page:
Joomlapolis Census (in the bottom right showing number of members) whats that?

CB Online (showing who is online) can I get that?

Joomlapolis Forums (is that in the core?) I saw Simpleboard Forum in my CB plugins bit is it the forum or just integrating with a forum you get from somewhere else?

On my profile page:

When I click “You have no new private messages” I get this page with nice icons on “inbox” “Sent Items” etc. can I get that?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 months ago #2638 by rick
Replied by rick on topic Re:How to get the stuff you have
Nomax5 wrote:

On your home page:
Joomlapolis Census (in the bottom right showing number of members) whats that?

That can be found at this post www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,18/id,794/#794

CB Online (showing who is online) can I get that?

Not sure which one that they use but the one that I use is Who's Online Addon Extensions which has the same as Joomlapolis plus support for SMF, MyPMS, Flashchat and CB. It can be found at www.joomlahacks.com/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,41/func,fileinfo/id,272/

Joomlapolis Forums (is that in the core?) I saw Simpleboard Forum in my CB plugins bit is it the forum or just integrating with a forum you get from somewhere else?

If you click on the forum link then scroll all the way to the bottom you will see that it is "Joomlaboard Forum Component 1.1 Stable" and that can be found at developer.joomla.org/sf/frs/do/viewRelease/projects.simpleboard/frs.joomlaboard_1_1.joomlaboard_1_1 it is a an integrated Component that will load from your Install New Component on the Admin page.

On my profile page:

When I click “You have no new private messages” I get this page with nice icons on “inbox” “Sent Items” etc. can I get that?

This is based on the MyPMS component but is form an offshoot called MyPMS enhanced. Unfortunately it is a German site and trying to get registered and find your way to the file is very difficult unless you know German. I have attatched the one that I downloaded so hopefully it will help.

The site is www.stefan-klingner.de/

Sorry, tried to upload the file but it was bigger than the 65k limit set on this site.

Post edited by: rick, at: 2005/12/21 21:18

Rick

Running:
Joomla! 1.0.7 Stable
Community Builder 1.0 rc2
SMF 1.1 RC2

18 years 3 months ago #2653 by andyahoo
Replied by andyahoo on topic Re:How to get the stuff you have
This link doesn't work. Got another one?

The site is www.stefan-klingner.de/

Joomla! 1.0.9
CB 1.0

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn