user profile update button is not working

18 years 2 months ago #6572 by andyahoo
Replied by andyahoo on topic Re:user profile update button is not working
Thanks for taking the time to answer a newbie question.

Already gave out some karma today. When my 6 hours is up I'll send some your way!

Post edited by: andyahoo, at: 2006/02/17 19:21

Joomla! 1.0.9
CB 1.0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 2 months ago #6589 by jfsmith3
Replied by jfsmith3 on topic Re:user profile update button is not working
I actually noticed this problem with a editora field box. Something with the java script. I get "error on page" and i can not save an updated profile.

Oddly enough, it works with foxfire.

and even more oddly it wont work if i load the url with a WWW. Without the WWW it works fine in both IE and foxfire.

18 years 2 months ago #6605 by wahba
i'm having the same problem. i can not change the additional information on my profile or anyone elses (as admin) and the tab does not show up for a few of my users. i'm new to CB and joomla.. is the only solution to reinstall like previously suggested, or did someone find out what is causing this.. i'm a little nervous to just reinstall, i only have 25 users right now.. but i don't want to lose information and i don't want to reinstall and then have the same problem...
www.truetravellers.org (that's my site)
thanks for your help...
andrew

18 years 1 month ago #8036 by rondinet
Replied by rondinet on topic Re:user profile update button is not working
I have de same problem , tomorow everting working, and i have writing more filds. After noting work.
I 'm verry desapaert becose it's a lot of work , normal i have 100 users
sombody help me? sorry for my engels i speek french!!!

18 years 1 month ago #8413 by tulula3
Replied by tulula3 on topic Re:user profile update button is not working
jfsmith3 wrote:

Oddly enough, it works with foxfire.

I'm having this happening on IE only BUT it's working great on MOZILLA... I initially thought it was because of having ProtectFields working - and it was forwarding to a 404 error on page.. but it's doing it with ALL updates for community builder ONLY on IE.

This has been going on for a while on Community Builder in this forum. Is backing up, dumping, re-installing and re-building the only solution?

Lisa

Post edited by: tulula3, at: 2006/03/17 23:49

18 years 3 weeks ago #8946 by EFO
I deleted all tables of com profiler and i deleted com profiler but i couldnt solve this problem. Please some one explain how we can solve this problem :(

Post edited by: EFO, at: 2006/03/24 21:22

Post edited by: EFO, at: 2006/03/24 21:25

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn