CB and Joomlaboard

18 years 3 weeks ago #9448 by jigg
Replied by jigg on topic Re:CB and Joomlaboard
I figured it out. It's a problem with the tab plugin. It checks for simpleboard and joomlaboard but not mamboboard. All you have to do is edit components/com_profiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.php

After line 21 add:

[code:1]else if (file_exists('administrator/components/com_mamboboard/mamboboard_config.php')) {
$this->com_name = 'com_mamboboard';
$this->config_filename = 'administrator/components/com_mamboboard/mamboboard_config.php';
}[/code:1]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 week ago #10272 by RichRawlings
Replied by RichRawlings on topic Re:CB and Joomlaboard
Whats up guys, no fix for this? I'm using Joomla + CB + Joomla Board newest stable versions I thought. Can we get some help or at least a comment? :whistle:

17 years 10 months ago #13989 by jbutler
Replied by jbutler on topic Re:CB and Joomlaboard
jigg wrote:

After line 21 add:

Thanks, jigg, that helped me a lot.

But in the version of CB I installed (1.0 stable) the edit didn't exactly go after line 21.

More accurately, this chunk of code

[code:1] } else if (file_exists( $mosConfig_absolute_path . '/administrator/components/com_simpleboard/simpleboard_config.php' )) {
$this->com_name = 'com_simpleboard';
$this->config_filename = $mosConfig_absolute_path . '/administrator/components/com_simpleboard/simpleboard_config.php';
}
}
[/code:1]

should be changed to this (watch those braces!)

[code:1] } else if (file_exists( $mosConfig_absolute_path . '/administrator/components/com_simpleboard/simpleboard_config.php' )) {
$this->config_filename = $mosConfig_absolute_path . '/administrator/components/com_simpleboard/simpleboard_config.php';
} else if (file_exists('administrator/components/com_mamboboard/mamboboard_config.php')) {
$this->config_filename = 'administrator/components/com_mamboboard/mamboboard_config.php';
}
}

Regards,

Jeremy

17 years 10 months ago #14060 by jonathan.lister
Replied by jonathan.lister on topic Re:CB and Joomlaboard
upgrading to CB 1.0 Stable (from CB 1.0 RC1) solved this problem for me :-)

17 years 9 months ago #15985 by racinnation
Replied by racinnation on topic Re:CB and Joomlaboard
Jeremy,

I made your change and still can't get the forum tab to show up. Using CB1 Stable with Mamboboard 1.4 RC2.

Any ideas??

jbutler wrote:

jigg wrote:

After line 21 add:

Thanks, jigg, that helped me a lot.

But in the version of CB I installed (1.0 stable) the edit didn't exactly go after line 21.

More accurately, this chunk of code

}
}

should be changed to this (watch those braces!)

} else if (file_exists('administrator/components/com_mamboboard/mamboboard_config.php')) {
}
}

Regards,

Jeremy

Breaking NASCAR News: www.racinnation.com

17 years 7 months ago #20566 by hfhs
Replied by hfhs on topic Re:CB and Joomlaboard
JButler: Thanks for the help, this fixed my problem as well with Mamboboard. I hope Nant and Beat will add those few lines to the plugin to make it truly compatible with JB, SB and MB.

Don

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn