phpShop and CB Integration

18 years 4 months ago #481 by orty
phpShop and CB Integration was created by orty
The ONLY reason I want (need?) to implement Community Builder is because my client wants 3 more text fields and 3 radio button questions on their register form (their site is at www.spnwsupply.com). Community Builder is probably totally overkill, but it looks like my only option to easily do this.

Searching around the forums, I came across this post on the old forum re: phpShop integration. So I'll have to follow those instructions after installation, obviously, but how do I make sure that the login/register screens on the shopping portion of the site (which use the phpshop components now) are showing the correct/proper info and things get put into the DB properly.

If somebody wants to handhold a newbie at this, that'd be great, as this is my first big venture in Mambo and phpShop (though I learn very fast). I'm on the various IM networks as well: AIM: jakeortman, Y! jake-ortman, ICQ: 7739361 (at least I will be on Sunday after Turkey Day). Heck, if somebody wants to just do this for me for the right price, I'll listen :-)

(And BTW: Sorry for the cross post -- didn't realize until I read up that everything had moved here and the site was having issues when I posted that, so I was a bit lost for a bit.)

Thanks!
-Jake

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 months ago #1278 by waynejb
Replied by waynejb on topic Re:phpShop and CB Integration
How did you finally get the Community Builder Registration form to fill under the checkout page? This would be the information just under the "New? Please provide Your Billing Information".

WB

18 years 3 months ago #1369 by orty
Replied by orty on topic Re:phpShop and CB Integration
I ended up not using CB as it became more of a hassle than it was worth. I ended up hard-coding the few fields I needed.

18 years 3 months ago #1494 by waynejb
Replied by waynejb on topic Re:phpShop and CB Integration
I an newbie to this and would love it if you could share the steps you took to do it.

WB

18 years 3 months ago #1495 by orty
Replied by orty on topic Re:phpShop and CB Integration
Would love to be able to help you, but I paid somebody else to do it. I just know it works now, don't know how they did it :-)

But I'm sure if you hunt around on one of those Mambo/Joomla freelance sites, you'll find somebody that can pull it off.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn