CB RC2 Profile Links

18 years 4 months ago #558 by whs113
CB RC2 Profile Links was created by whs113
I am fairley new to CB RC2 and I was wondering how I add the "My CB Profile" and "CB Lists" links, just like the ones on the navigation to the left here. These two links are essential to my site since I'm using CB.

Feel free to e-mail me.... bender@dspetaomega.org or instant message me... whsjr86

Thanks!
-William

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #561 by rick
Replied by rick on topic Re:CB RC2 Profile Links
For the My CB Profile create a new menu item and select component then select community builder and name it whatever you want.

As to the CB Lists link create a new menu item and select URL and use index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=usersList as the link and name it whatever you want.

All of this information is in the documentation which can be found at www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_details/gid,17/Itemid,36/

Hope that helps,

Rick

Running:
Joomla! 1.0.7 Stable
Community Builder 1.0 rc2
SMF 1.1 RC2

18 years 4 months ago #565 by whs113
Replied by whs113 on topic Re:CB RC2 Profile Links
Thanks for the quick and accurate response! I really appreciate it and I'll check out that reasource link!

18 years 4 months ago #572 by kalios
Replied by kalios on topic Re:CB RC2 Profile Links
Hello. Congratulation for RC@. It is wonderfull

Could someone share with us how it is possible to create links form the name (which appears at the upper part, just below the title, of each article) of an editor to their profiles?

Thanks in advance

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn