Zoom not uploading to Gallery

17 years 4 months ago #26021 by darrellw
Zoom not uploading to Gallery was created by darrellw
I'm using zoom ver 2.5.1 RC2 and am uploading zips and jpegs with the "upload media" button in the usermenu. Even though I can see the media file in the zoom directory it doesn't load into the Gallery even though it's set to the public and is shared. Could this be a permissions problem on a directory. Any ideas would be well appreciated:S

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 4 months ago #26051 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Zoom not uploading to Gallery
darrellw wrote:

I'm using zoom ver 2.5.1 RC2 and am uploading zips and jpegs with the "upload media" button in the usermenu. Even though I can see the media file in the zoom directory it doesn't load into the Gallery even though it's set to the public and is shared. Could this be a permissions problem on a directory. Any ideas would be well appreciated:S

sounds like this is related with the zoom component and not its cb plugin.

Should really ask the zoom folks.

17 years 4 months ago #26067 by darrellw
Replied by darrellw on topic Re:Zoom not uploading to Gallery
Thanks for your quick reply Nick! In the end I disabled the Zoom component and installed CB profile gallery and plugin. Installation was no problem but I get error messages below in the usermenu

Notice: Undefined variable: date_filter_where_clause in /var/www/html/modules/mod_cbgallery.php on line 157

Notice: Undefined variable: date_filter_where_clause in /var/www/html/modules/mod_cbgallery.php on line 322

Notice: Undefined variable: connection_userids_filter in /var/www/html/modules/mod_cbgallery.php on line 323

No items rendered

I can see the variables in the script and was tempted to comment them out, but with limited programming experience decided not to!. Have you seen this before ?

17 years 4 months ago #26068 by nant
all these problems have been addressed on the forge - see my sig.

check the artifacts.

17 years 4 months ago #26098 by darrellw
Replied by darrellw on topic Re:Zoom not uploading to Gallery
Thanks Nick ! - Fixed the errors and am sooooo! close. I'm getting another error message when I try to upload in the CB profile Gallery. I've checked the profilegallerytab and everything is set to 2000/3000. Have you seen this error before

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2560 bytes)

in /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 360

regards

Darrell

17 years 4 months ago #26108 by nant
darrellw wrote:

Thanks Nick ! - Fixed the errors and am sooooo! close. I'm getting another error message when I try to upload in the CB profile Gallery. I've checked the profilegallerytab and everything is set to 2000/3000. Have you seen this error before

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2560 bytes)

in /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/imgToolbox.class.php on line 360

regards

Darrell

Also addressed previously - looks like something you installed is using alot of memory - you need to change (or have your host do it for you) your php.ini file to allocate more memory.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn