where is Zoom 2.5 beta 3?

18 years 1 month ago #7163 by peteratomic
where is Zoom 2.5 beta 3? was created by peteratomic
on the page with the zoom plug-in download, it says that it works with 2.5 beta 3, which can't be downloaded anywhere. its not in the joomla source forge, not on the zoomgallery page, not here.

also can't find any Zoom manual which is really nerve racking because I see references to it in Forum posts, but can't find it anywhere.

it seems developers do this all the time... upload great components and very little or hard to get documentation.

:woohoo: :sick: :pinch:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 weeks ago #7263 by PeterMixt
Replied by PeterMixt on topic Re:where is Zoom 2.5 beta 3?

PeterMixt

18 years 2 weeks ago #7865 by peteratomic
Replied by peteratomic on topic Re:where is Zoom 2.5 beta 3?
umm, I've looked ALL over that site and can't find it. its not in the downloads section and there's no link in the article mentioning its release.

18 years 1 week ago #8309 by sdhiphop
Replied by sdhiphop on topic Re:where is Zoom 2.5 beta 3?
If you still haven't found it you gotta go to the zoom website www.zoomfactory.org/ and click on DOWNLOADS... then DL the newest version. They recently relased a new version. THat should work... it did for me

Peace

18 years 1 week ago #8322 by peteratomic
Replied by peteratomic on topic Re:where is Zoom 2.5 beta 3?
2,5 beta 3 is NOT available on the downloads page at zoomfactory. I've been searching for that specifically because Peter Mixt's plug-in (for CB ) specifically says that version is necessary. but it doesn't seem to be easily available.

from the Plugin installer:

CB Zoom Tab provides a User Tab for displaying images added by a user. IMPORTANT: ONLY FOR Zoom 2.5 b3 and newer. This plug-in has parameters that need to set in the Tab Manager including NUMBER OF IMAGES to display, display IMAGE NAME and an additional text area.

Post edited by: peteratomic, at: 2006/03/16 16:46

18 years 1 week ago #8351 by Severe
Replied by Severe on topic Re:where is Zoom 2.5 beta 3?
Special reason you don't want to use the "and newer" version which is on the zoom site? (the download section: 2.5.1 RC1)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn