Exporting problem

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #183168 by totor18
Exporting problem was created by totor18
Hello from France,

I am trying to export my CB database in CSV file with CBJuice2. But I have a not sympatic message :

Warning: explode() [function.explode]: Empty delimiter in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/virtual/2apv.fr/torchy/htdocs/administrator/components/com_cbjuice2/controllers/save.php on line 80

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/virtual/2apv.fr/torchy/htdocs/administrator/components/com_cbjuice2/controllers/save.php on line 81

Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #2 is not an array in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/virtual/2apv.fr/torchy/htdocs/administrator/components/com_cbjuice2/controllers/save.php on line 91

Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #2 is not an array in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/virtual/2apv.fr/torchy/htdocs/administrator/components/com_cbjuice2/controllers/save.php on line 95

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/virtual/2apv.fr/torchy/htdocs/administrator/components/com_cbjuice2/controllers/save.php on line 107
Error retrieving the data serious error
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for
the right syntax to use near ' FROM j17_users u LEFT JOIN j17_comprofiler c on (u.id=c.user_id)' at line 1 SQL=SELECT u.id,, FROM j17_users u LEFT JOIN j17_comprofiler c on (u.id=c.user_id)

I am using : Joomla 1.7.3, CB 1.7.1 and CBJuice 2.0.4

Do you know the solution ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #183182 by wolverton
Replied by wolverton on topic Re: Exporting problem
Looks like the delimiter is not set. You have to go to the "process CSV" page, then click on Options and save.

12 years 4 months ago #183331 by totor18
Replied by totor18 on topic Re: Exporting problem
It was the problem... thanks.

But very strange that this options is not activate directly !

12 years 4 months ago #183355 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Exporting problem
@wolverton:

Thank you for helping out here.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn