Can't Add cvs users

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #248128 by klaborde
Can't Add cvs users was created by klaborde
I have added the cb_ in certain fields. On the joomla 2.5 community buidler field there is no cb_. Only on the new joomla 3.3.3 version theses fields have a cb_ in front of them. I have the latest community builder in both sites.
Thank you,

I am using joomla 2.5 and have a new development site joomla 3.3.3. I have 390 users to add to the new site. I have check the fields to make sure they have cb_ in front of them. I also use a comma as the delimiter. Selected Add mode, checked use hashed box. I get this error listed below: I only added a few users just to see if this is going to work.
ERROR:
Starting an ADD-EDIT Run in CBJUICE2CB Version =1.9 CBJ2_HEADER_VARIABLES areArray ( [0] => name [1] => username [2] => email [3] => password [4] => block [5] => sendEmail [6] => registerDate [7] => lastvisitDate [8] => activation [9] => params [10] => lastResetTime [11] => resetCount [12] => firstname [13] => middlename [14] => lastname [15] => hits [16] => message_last_sent [17] => message_number_sent [18] => avatar [19] => avatarapproved [20] => approved [21] => confirmed [22] => lastupdatedate [23] => registeripaddr [24] => cbactivation [25] => banned [26] => banneddate [27] => unbanneddate [28] => bannedby [29] => unbannedby [30] => bannedreason [31] => acceptedterms [32] => cb_website [33] => cb_location [34] => cb_occupation [35] => cb_interests [36] => cb_company [37] => cb_address [38] => cb_city [39] => cb_state [40] => cb_zipcode [41] => cb_country [42] => cb_phone [43] => cb_fax [44] => usertype )
mbarrett michele.barrett@engilitycorp.com Password is not hashed, not possible to loadInvalid user type mbarrett michele.barrett@engilitycorp.com Registered|TRAINING-MGR kcorlett Kathy.Corlett@engilitycorp.com Password is not hashed, not possible to loadkcorlett is not uniqueKathy.Corlett@engilitycorp.com is not uniquebugs is not unique mike.larson321321@gmail.com is not uniquelsantucci louise.santucci@engilitycorp.com Password is not hashed, not possible to load.
Can anyone help me. Thank you Kathy :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #248146 by wolverton
Replied by wolverton on topic Can't Add cvs users
post a test csv file ( zipped with dummy data ) and I'll have a look.

9 years 7 months ago #248148 by klaborde
Replied by klaborde on topic Can't Add cvs users
Just added the cvs file. I didn't put dummy data no sure on how to do that I just have 3 users and I am one of them.

I have added the cb_ in certain fields. On the joomla 2.5 community buidler field there is no cb_. Only on the new joomla 3.3.3 version theses fields have a cb_ in front of them. I have the latest community builder in both sites. You will see in the cvs file towards the end of the file location, address, phone fax all need to have a cb_ in front. Is this correct???
Thank you,

9 years 7 months ago #248174 by klaborde
Good Morning Wolverton,
I was wondering if you had a chance to view my cvs file. Thank you.
Kathy

9 years 7 months ago #248176 by wolverton
Replied by wolverton on topic Can't Add cvs users
I'm not seeing a file attached. You'll have to zip it first.

9 years 7 months ago #248177 by klaborde
File is attached and zipped. Please look at the fields where i have cb in front of location, address, fax phone etc.

Thank you,
Kathy
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.319 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn