CBJuice2 : undefined header variables

9 years 4 months ago #253618 by ComLeads
CBJuice2 : undefined header variables was created by ComLeads
Hi,

I am struggling to import a large users csv on my Joomla 3.3.6 with CB 1.9.1.

Building a school parents' association website, I have been given an excel lists with 3800 users = parents information. Saved as csv file with Excel, it didn't work, so I followed your usage pdf and installed LibreOffice.
With LibreOffice Calc I saved the xls file as UTF8, tab delimiter and "text" delimiter csv file.

When processed I have the message :
CB Version =1.9
CBJ2_HEADER_VARIABLES are
Array ( [0] => lastname "firstname" "cb_nomenfant1" "cb_prenomenfant1" "cb_classeenfant1" "cb_nomenfant2" "cb_prenomenfant2" "cb_classeenfant2" "cb_nomenfant3" "cb_prenomenfant3" "cb_classeenfant3" "cb_nomenfant4" "cb_prenomenfant4" "cb_classeenfant4" "cb_nomenfant5" "cb_prenomenfant5" "cb_classeenfant5" "occupation" "phone" "cb_mobile" "email" "address" "cb_adresse2" "zipcode" "city" )

lastname "firstname" "cb_nomenfant1" "cb_prenomenfant1" "cb_classeenfant1" "cb_nomenfant2" "cb_prenomenfant2" "cb_classeenfant2" "cb_nomenfant3" "cb_prenomenfant3" "cb_classeenfant3" "cb_nomenfant4" "cb_prenomenfant4" "cb_classeenfant4" "cb_nomenfant5" "cb_prenomenfant5" "cb_classeenfant5" "occupation" "phone" "cb_mobile" "email" "address" "cb_adresse2" "zipcode" "city" is not valid

Terminating because of undefined header variables

I can't find the problem with my header variables. Can you advise please ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #253623 by wolverton
Replied by wolverton on topic CBJuice2 : undefined header variables
It's not seeing the delimiter. Either change the delimiter in the csv file to comma, or set it to "TAB" without quotes in Options

9 years 4 months ago #253631 by ComLeads
Replied by ComLeads on topic CBJuice2 : undefined header variables
Hi, thanks for the quick answer. I used the comma and this time it looks ok as I got this message :
CB Version =1.9
CBJ2_HEADER_VARIABLES are
Array ( [0] => lastname [1] => firstname [2] => cb_nomenfant1 [3] => cb_prenomenfant1 [4] => cb_classeenfant1 [5] => cb_nomenfant2 [6] => cb_prenomenfant2 [7] => cb_classeenfant2 [8] => cb_nomenfant3 [9] => cb_prenomenfant3 [10] => cb_classeenfant3 [11] => cb_nomenfant4 [12] => cb_prenomenfant4 [13] => cb_classeenfant4 [14] => cb_nomenfant5 [15] => cb_prenomenfant5 [16] => cb_classeenfant5 [17] => occupation [18] => phone [19] => cb_mobile [20] => email [21] => address [22] => cb_adresse2 [23] => zipcode [24] => city )
Count of Records Imported=3671
Count of Records Used=0

But now silly question : where do I find this user list ? I have not find any new users in CB, GJ or Joomla users. Thanks.

9 years 4 months ago #253633 by wolverton
Are you sure that you selected " Add mode (no updates)." before clicking "process the CSV"?
CB currently will not add users to groupjive. That would require custom coding.

9 years 4 months ago #253640 by ComLeads
Replied by ComLeads on topic CBJuice2 : undefined header variables
OK, it was a silly question :( and your answer is perfect, thanks.

Last (I hope) silly question. As I told you I have 3671 users to import. The import stopped after line 86. I guess it is due to upload limitations. I am working on local mamp. Do you know where I have to go to change the size limitations ? Or I have no way to change and I have to go 86 users by 86 ?

9 years 4 months ago #253643 by wolverton
No error message for the 87th record? That's what I would suspect. There is no limit to the number of users that you can import. Could be a server timeout issue also.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn