Export Users .csv resulting in blank page

8 years 10 months ago #263713 by wolverton
Replied by wolverton on topic Export Users .csv resulting in blank page
It could also be memory limit and/or script timeout issue. You could try increasing these in php.ini
The following user(s) said Thank You: flycoopfly

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #263753 by flycoopfly
Replied by flycoopfly on topic Export Users .csv resulting in blank page
When I set Joomla Error Reporting to MAXIMUM it returned an error message instead of a blank page. The error message was:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/account/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 796

I have asked the website host to increase the PHP memory limit. I will report back on the results.

Thank you for your help wolverton! Awesome support.

8 years 10 months ago #263766 by flycoopfly
Replied by flycoopfly on topic Export Users .csv resulting in blank page
This issue is now resolved. Here is the issue and the fix from the website host:

ERROR:
It appears that the server's Mod Security module is preventing the script from executing. It is displaying the following error in the Apache log.

[Wed May 06 14:44:33 2015] [error] [client 67.XX.XXX.XXX] ModSecurity: Output filter: Response body too large (over limit of 2048000, total not specified). [hostname "xxxx.org"] [uri "/administrator/index.php"] [unique_id "VUphCsaIPUYAAFuHbrYAAAA6"]

FIX:
We've made an adjustment to the ModSecurity configuration to your domain to resolve this.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn