Payment Gateway/Processor API ???

12 years 9 months ago #169471 by internet_thinking
Payment Gateway/Processor API ??? was created by internet_thinking
Reading over the forums there has been talk of the payment gateway API for CBSubs, some posts state that's its implemented but not yet documented.
I am attempting to integrate a payment processor for Eway, but obviously cant do much without access to the Payment Processor API methods/calls. I am looking for a status update on this as I waited for 1.2 release of CBSubs as I expected it to be available (one forum post stated that it was expected to be available by the next release).
I have gone through the documentation for the latest release and cant find anything there. I honestly did not expect payment processors to be encoded in the first place, and there is no plain text example processor either which I could use to build one from scratch.
Can you please give me a status update on the API.
Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #169744 by internet_thinking
Replied by internet_thinking on topic Re: Payment Gateway/Processor API ???
Nothing?

12 years 9 months ago #169758 by beat

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn