how to translate Groupjive and customise message

12 years 7 months ago #175423 by lucio@luciodattaro.eu
how to translate Groupjive and customise message was created by lucio@luciodattaro.eu
Hello,

I need to translate Groupjive 2.3 RC in italian: how can I do this? (is there an existing translation?)

I also have to change the default message that a user receives when he's invited to join a group: how can I do this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #175436 by nant

lucio@luciodattaro.eu wrote: Hello,

I need to translate Groupjive 2.3 RC in italian: how can I do this? (is there an existing translation?)

I also have to change the default message that a user receives when he's invited to join a group: how can I do this?

I would work off version 2.3 (not RC) or wait for 2.4 release.

There is an English GJ plugin included in the package that can be used as template for other languages.

12 years 7 months ago #175662 by glassparman
nant, can you tell me the actual path to that language file? I can't seem to find it. I want to change the words "Leave Group". Some of my users are older and they think that is the link to go back to the home page and then they are no longer part of the group.

I thought something like "Unsubscribe from Group" or something like that.

Thanks!
Michael

12 years 7 months ago #175671 by nant

glassparman wrote: nant, can you tell me the actual path to that language file? I can't seem to find it. I want to change the words "Leave Group". Some of my users are older and they think that is the link to go back to the home page and then they are no longer part of the group.

I thought something like "Unsubscribe from Group" or something like that.

Thanks!
Michael

The 2.3 groupjive package has lang_cbgroupjiveenglish_23.zip
in it - just explore this package (unzip it) and see php files included.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.332 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn