[#2852] Feature Request - Meta Info

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #178154 by Tastiger
[#2852] Feature Request - Meta Info was created by Tastiger
Would be good to see a couple of fields for each group that contain meta info - meta description and meta keywords, it may just make the groups stand out a bit more - people may join because of a group not because of the overall site.....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #178208 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Feature Request - Meta Info
There are many Joomla extensions available that allow customized metadata on a page by page basis. I recommend using one of them to provide page specific metadata. Have added a feature request to allow group name and description to also be added to header as metadata.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2852

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #178229 by Tastiger
Replied by Tastiger on topic Re: Feature Request - Meta Info

krileon wrote: Have added a feature request to allow group name and description to also be added to header as metadata.

Many thanks - that is exactly what I was thinking of. Hopefully it will get added in future releases

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn