Auto action on GJ

11 years 1 week ago #225301 by ver
Auto action on GJ was created by ver
Hi,

How can i recieve an email when someone delete the group?

:unsure:

Thanks in advance.

Ger.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 week ago #225343 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Auto action on GJ
Create a new Email action in CB Auto Actions for the gj_onAfterDeleteGroup trigger.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ver

11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #225375 by ver
Replied by ver on topic Auto action on GJ
Thank you Kyle,

The action work ok. :cheer:

But i dont know whoever delete the group.

i try using sustitution into the email body like [name];[username];[email];[group]or[category]

but dont show anything. :dry:

who delete the group?? :unsure: :laugh:

Thanks in advance Kyle, you are the best.

11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #225418 by krileon
[var1] is the Group, [var2] is the Category, [var3] is the User, and [var4] is the Plugin.

For user substitutions it's probably having a hard time finding the user object. To fix this in your CB Auto Action configure the below.

User: Manually > Variable 3

Now [username] and other substitutions should work fine. To get group and category names you can use the below for example.

Group Name: [var1_name]
Category Name: [var2_name]

Note there is a group delete notification you can enable for your admin and it'll let you know when a group is deleted.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 days ago #225499 by ver
Replied by ver on topic Auto action on GJ
Thank you kyle.

You said:

Note there is a group delete notification you can enable for your admin and it'll let you know when a group is deleted.

How can i do that? where can i set it?

Thanks.

11 years 6 days ago #225505 by krileon

How can i do that? where can i set it?

Navigate to your category then click "Notifications" on the menu followed by the Category > Groups tabs and set your self to be notified of "Delete of existing Group".

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn