litlle Css to the calendar

10 years 9 months ago #228546 by ver
litlle Css to the calendar was created by ver
Hi,

Could you tell me some CSS to fix the calendar in my template, please?

I prefer smallest.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #228568 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic litlle Css to the calendar
I have no CSS to fix that, your template is cutting off content. You need to review your templates CSS and find the overflow style on the content pane and remove it. Best way to do this is with Chrome or Firebug for Firefox and press F12 then continue backwards through the containers starting with the GJ group container and find here the overflow style is.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn