attending event

10 years 9 months ago #228615 by ver
attending event was created by ver
Hi, which line i need remove to quit "Attending" into the Event?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #228652 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic attending event
If you get rid of that then there's no way for the event owner to know who's attending and who isn't. I don't suggest removing it. At any rate you need to edit the display function within the CB Events integration to remove it as there is no parameter to get rid of it.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/plugins/cbgroupjiveevents/cbgroupjiveevents.php

The below function is responsible for the display.
private function showEvents( $rows, $pageNav, $tabs, $group, $category, $user, $plugin ) {

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #228655 by ver
Replied by ver on topic attending event
Hi Kyle, :)

I did some tests to see how it works assistance but now can not find the way to change the RSVP state.

Where have the option to change the guest Not Attending.
I do not see that option now but I've seen somewhere. :blush:

I missed which part? :blush:

I dont know if i need that RSVP but i need to know how it works. Where the users can i confirm the attending?

Anyway

What means that function:

Enable or disable processing of content plugins on events.

Thanks in advance.

10 years 9 months ago #228720 by krileon
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're asking. A user that belongs in the group can set themselves as attending, maybe attending, or not attending using the Menu directly next to the Event title. Whoever created the event is forced attending and can not change their attendance.

What means that function:

Enable or disable processing of content plugins on events.

It enables Joomla content plugin progressing on events. Only useful if you've a Joomla content plugin and want to use it on events, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #228797 by ver
Replied by ver on topic attending event
I cant edit the display of CB Events integration to remove that:

I try to remove:
private function showEvents( $rows, $pageNav, $tabs, $group, $category, $user, $plugin ) {

but i get an error 500.

Thanks in advance.

10 years 9 months ago #228840 by krileon
Don't remove the entire showEvents function. You need to review the showEvents function and its contents and find where that display is. You'll find in that function in its foreach loop a div with gjContentBodyFooter class. That's where the entire footer display is added. Please understand I can not keep advising you on template changes; you'll need to review the template files and our integration files themselves and make changes where you find necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn