[#2456] Error msg - Event date can not be set in the past!

12 years 9 months ago #166980 by krileon
Please provide your Joomla configured offset, your Joomla user offset, and what datetime you're trying to input for the event and will attempt to duplicate. Please also provide what Joomla release you're using.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The topic has been locked.
12 years 9 months ago #166987 by cliffvt
Kyle

Here is all the information in graphic form. The Joomla version is 1.5.22

Cheers

Cliff
12 years 9 months ago #167009 by krileon
Great, thank you; that certainly should not be happening. Have re-opened the bug for further investigation. Am guessing one of the functions responsible for the calculation is failing.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2430

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
12 years 9 months ago #167041 by cliburn
Hi cliffvt,

The error was random. I disabled the events tab.
12 years 9 months ago #167150 by iglew
Joomla v1.5.23, CB 1.4, GJ 2.3 Kunena 1.6.3 - 1.6.4 Template Joomlarts T3 blank

Have seen the bug report.

Further detailed testing showed that we are also getting this issue - additional details which we hope will help you identify the issue

- Occurs whether owner, mod or user
- Not random happens every time an event is saved
- occurs whether date is entered or selected from popup calender
- occurs even if the event is years in the future
- occurring on our dev server which is in time sync with the local machines
- 1 hour time offset for daylight saving
- clean install of CB and GJ

regards
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #167572 by krileon
Seams to be resolved for GJ 2.4 release. Am not able to duplicate in 2.4. Also update the error to include what date the code is seeing to better help debug if issue returns.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.519 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn