[#2456] Error msg - Event date can not be set in the past!

13 years 1 week ago #157952 by AlexRag
Great thanks! For now I'll disable the event tool until a new release becomes available.
The topic has been locked.
13 years 1 week ago #158289 by thomaslester
Had same problem until I switched to 24 Hour i GJ Integrations. Just for you to know.
13 years 6 days ago - 13 years 6 days ago #158367 by bscunningham
Same Problem and switching to 24 hour format did not help. Do we have an ETA on the fix for this? Screen Shot shows 12-hour example.

"Once you go MAC you never go back"
Bill Gates
Attachments:
13 years 6 days ago #158368 by krileon
Please review the forge ticket on the first page, ETA is next release. We do not provide release dates.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
13 years 6 days ago #158480 by nickil
Hi there, I have checkout out the bug report and it said that it is resolved, but it only discusses the minitue issue. Please do you have any news regarding the "Event date can not be set in the past!" error. I have the same problem... the event date that is being selected is definatly a future date; I have changed my time settings and checked my server time settings; but nothing has helped.
13 years 6 days ago #158482 by AlexRag
Actually the way I read the Bug Report is that both issues ("future date" and "stop at 55")have both been resolved.

As far as I understand it, the resolved issues will be grouped as part of the next release date, which as mentioned is not known.

Here's hoping it'll be soon B)

Luckily for me I'm in the development stage. If the issue isn't resolved by the time I'm ready to go live, I will obviously disable the event function. However, I will use this hiccup as an opportunity to promote it as a forthcoming added feature to users. In fact, even if it is resolved I may hold the use of it back to get users used to the other features first.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn