Search for GroupJive events in module

13 years 6 days ago #160842 by sshay1
Trying to find a way to effectively search/display events in GroupJive. I've got every plugin I can find to extend Native Joomla search functions but nothings working. I've also got cb search modules and plugins that work in CB but not GroupJive. Ultimately I would like to have a search module to show all group events from all groups on the site frontend. Even better if I could display them in a calendar module. I am newbie php/mysql hack, but willing to get my hands dirty. Any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 5 days ago #160908 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Search for GroupJive events in module
GJ is not integrated into Joomlas searching, you'd need to develop a Joomla search bot to provide such functionality. Review existing Joomla search plugins as examples in the plugins/ folder. As for calendar that'd be a massive amount of work, but can be done. Is best done with jQuery calendar plugin; many are available simply search and choose which you best like; this would require extensive jQuery experience and an entirely new extension.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #162118 by saville
Replied by saville on topic Re: Search for GroupJive events in module
I currently have GroupJive2.2 on my Joomla 1.5.23 installation, with the EventList integration. The events created in the groups don't appear in the site's EventList.

In very simple terms, can they/should they/will they be able to any time if not?

Ta

12 years 11 months ago #162238 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Search for GroupJive events in module
The event integration is its own contained integration, it has nothing to do with Eventlist.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 9 months ago #203404 by judesp
Replied by judesp on topic Re: Search for GroupJive events in module
How do i add a view all groups link to groupjive module that displays all groups

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn