[SOLVED] Give points to users whith wall reply

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #161613 by all4com
Maybe I'm a little bit stupid but I don't find how to do a normaly simple thing:
My site runs under Joom 1.5.23. CB 1.4 and GroupJive 2.3 RC are installed, I've got AlphauserPoints too on it.
My request is :
How to give points for members who reply to a group post on the wall?
AUP plugin or Rule or somthing else?
If I've to work on the code can you give me a "working track"?
Thanks for your help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #161622 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Give points to users whith wall reply
I would say to use the incubator project, but integrations have no triggers. You'll likely need to make core edits to the Wall integration in order to do what you're wanting. Best approach is to add to the saveWall function after the ->store() action.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #161634 by all4com
Replied by all4com on topic Re: Give points to users whith wall reply
Thank's we'll try it and come back for tell you what appends

12 years 11 months ago #161650 by krileon
Next release (GJ 2.3RC2) will feature triggers for integrations, this will allow the incubator project CB AlphaUserPoints to act on a Wall trigger allowing you to add points for wall posts. Am looking to release RC2 tomorrow to Professional subscribers and following up after testing a stable release on Monday to Advanced subscribers.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #162414 by all4com
Replied by all4com on topic Re: Give points to users whith wall reply
Thanks a lot. I've tried to do that, but with the numbers of problems to solve for a clean result, I did not go farther.
So I'll test asap

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #162527 by krileon
With release of 2.3 this is now implemented. Simply use the trigger gjint_onAfterCreateWall in incubator project CB AlphaUserPoints. The user variable is 4 as you may need to use manual specification instead of automatic.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn