Invite a user to a group from their CB Profile

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #166164 by adamtest
As this is my first post, I just wanted to say great job with groupjive, it really integrates nicely with my site!

Having said that, is it possible to invite a user to a group from their profile? My site relies on people researching other people before inviting them to a group.

Is there a button or menu item I'm missing that includes this functionality on an individual's profile page? It would be similar to the "Request a Connection" function. Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #166184 by krileon
No it's not possible to invite from profile. All that can be done from profile is management such as resend, delete, etc... Invites must be sent from within a group.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: adamtest

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn