CB Profile plugin for JCE Advlink

14 years 4 months ago #118664 by rstoffiere
CB Profile plugin for JCE Advlink was created by rstoffiere
I am looking for someone to develop a plugin for JCE Advlink. I would like to be able to create links to user profiles in the JCE editor window. This plugin should populate the list of user profiles which can be selected, and doing so would insert the appropriate link to the selected profile in the article.

This is an immediate need, and I am more than willing/able to pay for development.

Thanks!!!
Rick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #143459 by Boumy
Replied by Boumy on topic Re:CB Profile plugin for JCE Advlink
I vote for this kind of stuff. Articles could includes links to the member which is named.

13 years 6 months ago #143470 by nant

13 years 6 months ago #143474 by Boumy
one tip is to open the profile in an other browser tab an copy it's url but if you ever change the path to the profiles you'll have to check all manualy :(

13 years 6 months ago #143478 by rstoffiere
Replied by rstoffiere on topic Re:CB Profile plugin for JCE Advlink
It would be a cool one, nant, and I am still willing to pay. Does not seem many others are interested;)

13 years 6 months ago #143520 by Boumy
In the past I heard about an extension for Joomla! that allowed to put tips (bubble) on certain words (like a lexical definition). I can't remember it's name. See this site for an example. joomlaextensions.co.in/

If one could make a lexical with members' names, the bot would automatically add tip and maybe link to members'profile. :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn