RSgallery2 CB plugin

17 years 6 months ago #22331 by woonydanny
RSgallery2 CB plugin was created by woonydanny
is there a RSgallery2 CB plugin? if not this would be great new plugin, as it looks like rsgallery2 is progressing into a very good and stable gallery component.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 5 months ago #24465 by palamangelus
Replied by palamangelus on topic Re:RSgallery2 CB plugin
I just created a very simple RSGallery2 CB plugin (I needed one and thought I would contribute to the community). The only problem is...I can't figure out how to upload it to the CB site. Anyone have a clue?

17 years 5 months ago #24513 by pcjunkie
Replied by pcjunkie on topic Re:RSgallery2 CB plugin
Try File hosting....I doubt this server will allow uploads, attachments don't work for me either.

17 years 5 months ago #24514 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:RSgallery2 CB plugin
Two ways to upload.

1) Go to downloads and click "Post a new document"
2) Post it to the forum. (There is the "select file to attach" upload box, use that)

Option 1 is moderated, so there will be a small delay. Posting publishes the file immediately.

mikko

17 years 5 months ago #24516 by palamangelus
Replied by palamangelus on topic Re:RSgallery2 CB plugin
Thanks for the help guys.

I don't see "Post New Document" under the downloads section. I also read the article on 3PD developers here www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/177/37/ , then checked the card in my profile but am unable to request access (I can only see what I have).

In the meanwhile I posted the plugin page here: extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,1359/Itemid,35/

Thanks again...Dave

17 years 5 months ago #24530 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:RSgallery2 CB plugin
palamangelus wrote:

Thanks for the help guys.

I don't see "Post New Document" under the downloads section. I also read the article on 3PD developers here www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/177/37/ , then checked the card in my profile but am unable to request access (I can only see what I have).

In the meanwhile I posted the plugin page here: extensions.joomla.org/component/option,com_mtree/task,viewlink/link_id,1359/Itemid,35/

Thanks again...Dave

To acquire 3PD status on this site just follow instructions of the article you already found and read.

I will upgrade you to author status so you can do what mikko suggested.

In the meantime you did good posting to the forums and the extension site.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn